Friday 17 January 2014

Mulberry S/S 14

Images via Mulberry

Each season Mulberry produce not only beautiful clothing but also incredible imagery to go alongside it and this year they have outdone themselves.

There is something very whimsical and British about the peonies entwined in the white trellis and the Shetland pony (I'm no animal expert, so correct me if I'm wrong) peaking over the tea party style table. The array of animals from dogs to parrot's should be chaotic and yet somehow, they make it look beautiful.

And then of course, there is Cara. I love how versatile she is. Her moody look is the perfect contrast to the sugary surroundings.

As always, the clothing is stunning and I am hoping we see some of the swing style dresses and patterned skirt suits trickle down to the high street very soon. I am also a huge fan of the white running through the collection, broken up by the bright coral accessories. We all know Mulberry do handbag's incredibly well and I also think the shoes look great. They demonstrate how platform shoes don't need to look clumpy and they can enhance a girly and elegant dress perfectly.

Are there any collections that have caught your eye this year?

Chloe xx


No comments:

Post a Comment