Friday 3 January 2014

Mac Face & Body C3

As a pale girl, I really struggle to find a foundation that doesn't make me look orange and after a long search Nars sheer glow in Fiji is now my go to. However, this foundation has SPF, which is great for every day, but after experiencing the dreaded ghost face in photographs one too many times, I decided it was time to hunt down a foundation without SPF.

After reading some reviews online I decided to try Mac Face and body in shade C3 as I wanted to suit my skin when I was a little more tanned up for the evening. When I first tried it, I did panic as it looked slightly orange toned. However, this foundation has a very liquid formulation and this makes it easy to blend.

I found that the best way to apply this foundation was to warm the product between my fingers and apply a thin layer with my hands. It is very buildable and I would say this could range from light right up to full coverage. To make this more fully coverage I then go in with a second layer and use my real techniques buffing brush to create a seamless finish.

Face & body does leave the skin looking quite dewy, but as long as I use a powder, I find that it lasts really well on my normal/combination skin.

Overall, this still hasn't over taken my Nars Sheer Glow (I don't think anything ever will) but it's definitely a nice foundation, especially for a night out when you're going to be around flash photography

Have you ever tried it?

If so, let me know what you think :)

Chloe xx


No comments:

Post a Comment