Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wednesday Wishlist 03

Wednesday Wishlist 03


                                  

Wow, what a long month January has been. Friday is pay day and yet that doesn't seem too exciting as I still have the remnants of December and January's money mess to clear up! None the less, I am still craving new items.

1) I'm a huge fan of the smock style dresses and I think that White Pepper do them particularly well. This one is perfect for going out for dinner and will look equally great with tights and boots at this time of year as it will with some sandals in the summer.

2) These Shelley's loafer style heels from Asos are great. I love everything about them other than the height. I am 5'6 which I know doesn't sound that tall, but I feel like anything over about 4 inches just makes me feel like a giant. These are 4.5 inches according to Asos so I am currently sitting on the fence over whether or not I can handle them.

3) What I really like about this Topshop t-shirt is that it isn't cropped. I own a lot of cropped t-shirts and although I really like them, I feel that they limit me to only wearing them with high waisted things. I like long sleeves and just think this would be really flattering with some black jeans and boots. AND it's only £14! At that price, I think it would be rude not to buy it.

4) Finally, it's the make up. I am still undecided as to which concealer to go for as I've heard so many great things about both. Suggestions would be greatly welcomed. As for the lipstick, there is no way I will be splurging on a Tom Ford lipstick any time soon, but it was too pretty not to include and if anyone see's this and fancies treating me then that would be great.

Is anyone else suffering from the long month without a pay cheque?

It seems that it has just given me more time to accumulate my shopping list!

Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment